Depending on your project & Needs you can choose from these engagement methods
Team as a service
Hire and manage the best tech team. Select from the pull of prescreened top IT talent and lead them with the methods you prefer. You can set up an offshore team as well.
Plan a budget for your software development idea project & implement it by streamlining your money matters with a team before getting into a long-term commitment.
A process that delivers
In order to ensure Seamless Journey, User Experience and Security of any feature of any project, we go through a systematic process of workflow.
- Scope Definition: We have firsthand expertise in defining the scope, clearly stating what to develop, and why the development is needed. This helps minimize development hours by ensuring a timely, effective, and budget-friendly concern for all stakeholders and furthermore, aligning Customer Expectations with deliverables.
- PRD(Product Requirement Document) Preparation: Once the scope has been defined, it is documented and validated with the client for future reference. Till the development is done, all teams deployed throughout the lifecycle functions circling the PRD.
A complete visualization of the product is made including the relevant branding and placement before the development floor has been hit to ensure the right product is going to be built.
- User Analysis: UX designers brainstorm around the product at the highest level with stakeholders. In this phase, we develop a deep understanding of the product. We start by defining the personas of the users and then identify their real challenges & pain points.
- UI Design: At this stage, we brainstorm all the possible UI solutions with stakeholders. We collectively select & work around the best solution from this point. Then we complete the UI design.
- User Testing: We design a series of prototypes. We perform user testing according to our previously defined personas with users & stakeholders in this phase.
- Design Handover: After collecting all the test results, we update the design if required & then pass it to the developers for development.
Once the design has been vetted by all stakeholders, the development team gets engaged. They ensure the essential programming health, with up-to-dated industry practice keeping scope of all possible future expansions.
- Vulnerability and Penetration Testing (VAPT): A complete VAPT is done for security testing to identify security vulnerabilities in the development, across all applications, networks, endpoint, and/or cloud as necessary. While Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing have their own unique strengths, both are collectively done to achieve complete analysis.
- Load Testing: As development is done, the deliverables are tested as per the traffic defined by the initial scope, along with a handsome cushion. Only once they pass optimum performance in maximum traffic capacity, then we certify them to move further.
- User Acceptance Testing(UAT): Users from the product’s TG are recruited to assess whether or not they are able to explore through, seamlessly. A customer-defined threshold is maintained to either approve the development forward or to move back a notch imbibing the users’ feedback.
- Beta Rollout: The developed result is beta tested among a beta user group against customer-defined matrices.
- Commercial Launch: Once the above acceptance criteria are met from Beta rollout, the product/feature is delivered to commercial launch.
Need Help Building Your Technological Infrastructure?
We provide 360 ° Solutions for Your Business